Here are my suggestions for gifts to get kids off the couch and outside....or at least thinking!
1. Hockey equipment
4. Really warm long- johns (stripped ones make them even more exciting)
5. A book on how to build snow houses (with applicable equipment e.g. shovel, yard stick etc.)
6. Subscription to an eco-friendly kids magazine
7. Musical Instrument- harmonica, tin whistle, guitar etc.
8. Snow tires for bikes (and a warm toque that fits under a helmet)
9. Venus Fly Trap (almost likea pet but alot less work!)
Learn more at ExpEd.ca